Friday, July 31, 2009

16 b

we decided to watch a movie, i dont remember what movie we watched, but it was so funny and i couldnt stop laughing. every time i would turn to my right though, i would see barrak staring at me. he didnt even watch the movie, he just watched me.

the movie finished and half of the junk food finished as well and we decided to just relax for a bit before we pop in another movie.

"Noora, lesh mat7beenee?" he gave me his puppy dog pout.

"ana ma a7ibik? 7abeeby inta, wala a7ebik wayed" i was shy. it was the first time i said i love you to him face to face. it was so awkward. and what made it more awkward was the fact that he went completely silent for about 10 minutes! he was just staring at me with this look that was priceless. it was like he couldnt believe that i said that.

"im so lucky to have you, ta3alai" and he pulled me onto his lap. i was sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist and my face was centimeters away from his. it was such a perfect moment. he didnt lean it to kiss me or anything. he was just holding me and staring into my eyes. it was such an amazing feeling. i felt electricity go up and down my body. after staring at each other for like ten minutes, he pulled me into a hug.

i felt safe in his arms. i know thats so cliche. but its true. when youre in love, that person is like your safe haven. while we were hugging he kissed me on the side of my neck. it wasnt a quick kiss. it was one in which his lips stayed on my neck for what felt like a year but was probably around 2 minutes. then he let go and we went back to staring at each other.

i have this thing about me, its such a bad habit and SO WRONG but i cant help it. when i get nervous, i always bite my lip. and thats what i did just then. i dont know what he thought but he took it as a green light to kiss me. and this time, he leaned in and placed his lips on mine and opened them up, allowing his tongue to explore mine and my mouth. it was so passionate, so full of love. i remember thinking at that moment that he loved me and that i was the luckiest girl in this world. i was so naive.

we had our little make out session which resulted in me only in my black lace victoria's secret bra and my pants and him in his boxers. i dont know what i was thinking. i wasnt even thinking. i know i was wrong and im still living with the guilt of what i did with him. no, we didnt have sex that day but a lot happened.


do you guys want details about what happened or it that enough?

11 comments:

  1. ily iray7ch!
    if you think its personal then dont!
    but if you dont think it is then kaifch!
    loving the post!
    still hating barak!
    oo still loving you:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha your comments always make me smile! :D
    im loving U! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. so did you order kfc?!
    mafeeni ilmoon oo ma3arf what to do!
    i watched 2 movies!
    and im still so bored!
    what should i do?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i felt how guilty u feel;(
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAY3A KLAAAAAAAABB!!! BARAK O MARYAM O HATHY RAWAN WHO HAS NO PERSONALITY AT ALL! GI6EE3A MALICH SHIGHIL FEHOM!

    LJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would prefer details bas ily yrai7ich

    ReplyDelete
  7. J: :*

    LJ: thank you bas its ok i got over it i think...

    anon: inshala i'll post details in the next post :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha have i ever let you down? (a) akeed aku post! :D yala i'll type it up now :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. shloon first time u tell him that u luved him?
    o gabel i mean when u were spendin' time at his place

    ReplyDelete
  10. detailssssssssssssssssssss plz ;P

    ReplyDelete