Wednesday, July 29, 2009

14.

where the hell was i? i mean, obviously i was in a hospital, but i wasnt aware of why i was there or what happened. for all i knew, i had fallen asleep last night and woke up in a hospital.

"Fahood, where am i?" i could barely speak. i felt extremely weak.

"NOORO?! YOURE AWAKE?! THANK GOD!" i have never, in my whole life, seen my brother as happy as i saw him at that moment. 7abeeby fahood, i love him so much. honestly, hes probably the best brother in this whole world. a7ibah.

"Fahood sh9ar? aby mai" i was so thirsty, my throat was very dry and it croaked in a way.

he stood up and got me water and rushed back and held my hand. "Nooro, i didnt tell our parents. bes WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING TAKING PILLS? THE KHADAMA CALLED ME CRYING SHE THOUGHT YOU DIED! AND I HAD TO MAKE UP EXCUSES TO IL WALID TELLING HIM THAT I WAS TAKING YOU TO A SPA" now the gentle fahood went away, and ladies and gentlemen, meet the wild side.

"OULA CALM DOWN PLEASE" i put all my energy into saying it. it probably wasnt as loud as i thought it was because if it was, fahood would have probably kicked my ass. "how long have i been here?"

"4 fucking days nooro. 4 FUCKING DAYS. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE! I CRIED! ANA RAYAL ESHKUBREE ESH3AR'6EE I CRIED 3ABALY I WAS GOING TO LOSE THE ONLY PERSON THAT MEANS ANYTHING TO ME IN THIS WORLD! NOORO A7IBICH! LESH?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! MENU EMTHAYGECH?! WALA I WILL PERSONALLY KILL THEM BAS GOULAY!" and were back to the fahood that i love so much!

"fahoodi im sorry, by mistake wala" and i started crying.

"7abeebty dont cry dont cry khalas forget it, bas if someone is bothering you, you will tell me 9a7?"

"of course! can we leave please?"

so fahood talked to the doctor, and the doctor agreed to let me leave the next morning because they needed to check my liver and kidney to make sure nothing was majorly damaged.

the next morning, fahood took me to get a massage, madry lesh, hes very random. and we went home. i got so many questions about the spa and i also learned that i have the ability to bullshit on the spot. haha.

after i was done sitting with my parents and giving them details about my made-up spa treatments, i headed up to my floor and into the shower. wow. do you know how good it feels to take a long hot shower right after you have been in the hospital for 4 days? no? i didnt think so. haha. but it feels absolutely amazing. i think i might have spent an hour in the shower!

okay so enough about my shower, i changed and everything and it was around 1 pm, lunch was always at 2, so i had an hour before then. i found my phone underneath my pillow. ya7lelha rose, she knows where to hide my phone. i turned it on and found a missU min some friends and 164 missed called men barrak.

funny how i remember the actual number ha? and i had quite a lot of messages from him saying he was worried and not to leave him because he couldnt live without me. you know, stuff a boyfriend usually says to his girlfriend that he supposedly loves. how hes so lost without me and he would die without me, you know, that mumbo jumbo.

at the time, those messages gave me butterflies, actually, still thinking about them gives me butterflies... so i decided to call him, but no way! i couldnt tell him that i took pills! i decided to tell him that i was food poisoned and in the hospital for 4 days because of that. perfect.

so i called him, he was so happy to hear my voice. 7abeeby he made me the happiest person in the world. its like, when i talked to him, i felt like nothing else mattered, all the problems in my life went away, even the shit i got from mariam and rawan, they disappeared. when i talked to him, it was just me and him, nothing else existed. we were in our own world where everything was perfect just because he was mine.

while i was on the phone with him, mariam called me. she was calling me? ghareeba! barrak said i should pick up just to see what she wanted, maybe she was calling to apologize and maybe she realized just how wrong she was. i hoped that was why she was calling. i missed her, honestly, she was my best friend, and i knew that if she apologized soon enough, i would forgive her and everything would go back to normal.

so i picked up.

"alo?" my voice, remember, was still a bit weak from the hospital and i did lose a lot of blood from all the blood tests and a lot of liquids from all the throwing up, so i was very weak at the time.

"haha shenu youre still crying because of me?" and she laughed. that bitch laughed. her and the girls with her. i dont know who was with her, but i distinguished rawan's laugh among the rest. she had this "hehehhee" laugh where you could actually here the "he he he" one by one. it was so annoying.

"shtabeen mariam?" i tried to sound tough, but honestly, i was broken. nobody knew what happened between us, not even fahood.

"welllllll (she let the L drag on), we heard you were in the hospital" and they all bursted out laughing again.

"k?" i tried to sound cold. i couldnt! she was my best friend! they were all my friends! what the hell? how could they?

"BAHAHAHA, shenu you are that weak? you took pills because of us? BAHAHAHA YAHEL YAHEL! HAHAHAHAH" and they all laughed along. how did she know? only fahood knew! shit. he probably called her to tell her because he thought she would be worried. i needed to tell fahood everything now.

i shut the phone in her face and called barrak back and told him everything that happened, even that i lied about the food poisoning and that it was actually that i took pills. he didnt get mad, il3ax, he was worried about me. 7abeeby he told me that he would make my pain go away and make me forget everything bad thats ever happened and that i should just wait until i graduate. that was a few months from now. i couldnt wait. he was my life. my hero. i loved him more than i have ever loved anything else.

after my talk with barrak, i felt better. but i needed to go talk to fahood. i went to his floor and into his room and sat him down.

"fahood, i need to tell you something" and without waiting for him to say anything, i blurted out everything from a to z. everything, leaving out the part about barrak. i dont know what i was thinking, at the time, fahood seemed like he would understand but i didnt want to take the risk. he wasnt very overprotective, if anything, i think he would be happy for me if i had found someone as amazing as barrak that wanted to marry me. but i didnt tell him. hes still my brother, w 7aset ena 3aib u know?

"7abeebty" was all he said and he hugged me tighter than ever and kissed the crown of my head.

"why are they doing this? why?" i started crying. it really did hurt.

"dont worry, theyre teenage girls, this is what they do, but its okay, it will all be over in a few months and you can put it all behind you." he hugged me again and we went downstairs to have lunch.

after lunch, i went upstairs to check my phone, and i had a message from barrak saying: meet me at the jam3eya at 5.
that meant i had 2 hours to get ready. i didnt take too long since i never wore makeup other than lipbalm. so an hour later, i went to my closet and picked out something simple. i still wasnt feeling too well and i was not in the mood of dressing up. i was just going to see barrak, most we would do is go to his place or sit in the car.

i wore my light skinny jeans with fahood's arsenal jersey. i am not hailigiya, i was just not in any type of mood to go out and i was just doing this to see barrak. i tied my straight hair into a tiny puffed up pony tail, put on my strawberry flavored lipbalm from the body shop, got my classic channel bag and headed out the door in my red range.

i got to the jam3eya and barrak was already there so i got into his car.

"turn around, i have a surprise for you" he said while looking into my eyes.

i turned around as quickly as possible. "OH MY GOD! NO YOU SHOULDNT HAVE!"

8 comments:

  1. YOU POSTED
    and i loved it!!:p
    maryam that bi*ch!!>:O(ya3nii angry face):P
    barak still hating him!
    love you!:**
    next post please:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i love you! :D
    okay next post in an hour or so! (a)
    you love me (a)

    ReplyDelete
  3. take your time!;p
    i wanna watch a movie
    what should i watch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. watch The Hangover! AMAZINGGGGG!! i just watched the notebook agaaiin and cried my eyes out :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7atan ana i watched the notebook bess ams i just love that movie!
    did u watch if only one of my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. la2! if only? ill go get it tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just had a heart atack bess its small!
    lazem you see it!
    kella i cry oo i never cry in movies!
    see it oo tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha youre so cute! :P
    inshala! bacher i'll go buy itt!! :D
    i cant wait! :D 7dy mishtehya i watch sad movies and cry :P madry lesh :P

    ReplyDelete