Thursday, July 30, 2009

15 b

days passed and barrak kept showering me with attention and gifts. i loved it. i felt like a princess. and when i told him that, he would always say "You're my princess. my baby. my life" every time.

he was perfect.

one day, i woke up and nobody was home. i called my mother and her phone was shut which is weird because she used her phone more than i did.

so i called fahood w it turned out my lovely family decided to take a little spontaneous 2 week vacation while i was stuck in my last couple months of high school. my family did this all the time. i would always wake up and find them in spain or london or greece. this time it was italy. so, like i said, it wasn't something new to me.

i went to school that saturday dreading facing mariam and rawan. you see, it was spring break when all that stuff happened. i forgot to mention that, sorry! so today was the first day i had to face them. oh joy.

i wore my tie and skirt. i never understood why we had to look like idiots. but anyways, i stopped by starbucks and got my iced caramel machiatto and headed to the hellhole. this was supposed to be the best year of my life, the one ill never forget because of all the good memories, not the bad ones.

i went into school and i knew i would be facing a whole group that mariam concocted. i wasn't scared. i still had friends that weren't mariam's, i still had 7amoud.

i didn't mention 7amoud earlier because i wasn't close with him. m7ammad was a guy in my grade, we have been in the same class since the first grade. we were close while growing up, but he told me he liked me sometime two years ago and we drifted apart. we still talked randomly and he would message me good morning every morning and always try to talk to me, but i never gave him the time of day. i felt so bad, but mariam said he would ruin my sim3a, and of course, i listened.

i walked into school and, to my luck, the first person i saw was 7amoud! he came up to me and hugged me. that was weird, we never hugged before.

"um, 7amoud?" that was so awkward

"7abeebty nooro! i heard what happened! are you okay? are you hurt?" HE WHAT?

"what are you talking about?" please don't be talking about the pills, please, please.

"you know, you're fight with mariam and rawan! they're telling everyone it was your fault and that you chose your "boyfriend" over them when they were just trying to look out for you" he put air quotes on the word boyfriend. what the hell?

"what the hell?" i was shocked. my best friends? spreading rumors? about me? of all people?

"don't worry, i know you don't have a boyfriend. you're not that type" what type? i hate this mentality. the idea that a girl is a slut because she has a boyfriend! we3.

we walked into school side by side and everyone was staring at me. no way it was because of just that one rumor. they obviously said a lot more. i wanted to face them, and i did. i walked up to mariam and rawan, who were standing with their friends that were like disposable puppets to them.

"Mariam. Rawan. Talk. Now" and i pulled them aside.

"Na3am?" mariam said. she was always the bitchy one "shtabeen yal emo?" and she laughed her evil laugh.

"what the hell mariam? you're spreading rumors about me? what the hell? eshsalfitich? we were best friends. were not even friends anymore but that doesn't give you the excuse to make shit up" i'm not mean. i cannot be mean. if someone apologizes, i automatically forgive and forget. but this, i don't know where it came from, suddenly all the pain and anger came out. "grow the fuck up mariam. you're acting like a child. and you Rawan, get your fucking story straight. i cant even believe i was best friends with people as shallow and disgusting as you" and i walked away.

i didn't turn back, i don't know how they looked or what they told their disposable puppets. but for the rest of the year, no one came up to me or looked at me with disgust.

6 comments:

  1. zain itsaween feehom!
    tawnii i was going to sleep walla ashoof ina you posted!
    thank you for posting!
    loved the post;p
    oo still hate barak:p
    bess i still love you:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i was eviiiiiiiil (6) mwahahaha (6)
    not really, but it was close right? (a)
    haha your welcome! :D
    we should make a i-hate-barrak club :D ;p
    okay i need sleep ;p goodnight! :D
    i love you! :D :**

    ReplyDelete
  3. i woke up at 9 pm o fahood didnt let me go out le2ana it was "late" but he said "tomorrow when you wake up, it will be in front of you" so tomorrow :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. fahood is your big brother right ?!
    ya7layla zoo8a!
    akoo post today!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ee my big brother! :D
    i wasnt going to, bas okay haha i'll post :D
    i have nothing better to do! :D

    ReplyDelete