Friday, July 31, 2009

16 a

as i mentioned earlier, my family had taken a spontaneous trip to italy and i had 2 weeks all to myself.

i told barrak that my family was out of the country and that it was just me, rose, and sheila and he suddenly became extremely happy. i didnt understand why until he explained his master plan to me that night.

"give rose and sheila the day off tomorrow, and im going to come over and we'll watch movies and eat all the junk food that world has to offer, eshrayech?" how could i say no to him? he was so excited!

"okay, but thats all we are going to do! nothing more!" i had to make sure that he understood that nothing can go on in my house. i have way too much respect for my house.

"of course 7abeebty, yala namay w i will come over in the morning around 11" he was so happy! it was adorable! so we shut the phone and i woke up around 9. perfect, enough time for me to shower and look hot! haha.

i took a shower with my vanilla shower gel, ended it with my vanilla body scrub, and when i got out of the shower, i put on my vanilla body lotion. i love the smell of vanilla. its so fresh and smells amazing! plus, barrak loves it too! i got into my fuschia juicy training pants and wore a white tee-shirt and gold juicy flats. we were just going to hang around the house, so it didnt really matter how i dressed. i tied my hair up in a slightly puffed pony-tail, but nothing too dramatic.

and by 10:30, the maids were out of the house and i had also given kumar the day off as well.
at the last minute i realized that we didnt have any junk food at our house! my parents were health freaks and thats why everyone in my house was so fit and skinny. i panicked until it turned 11 AM sharp and barrak was at the door.

i went downstairs to open the door for him and he was holding four bags full of junk from the jam3eya and 2 starbucks drinks. i loved how well he knew me. i offered to help him carry the bags upstairs but that just made him mad because apparently it was like i was questioning his manhood. ugh, men.

we went upstairs to my floor and we sat on the couch, each on separate ends. he took the first bag of junk and poured it on the floor. it contained skittles, maltezers, m&ms, lollipops, candy necklaces, kinder buenos, jolly ranchers, and mike and ikes.

i was like a little kid in a toy store, no, like a little kid in a candy shop. haha. i was so happy! but why four bags? i was confused. what more could he have possibly brought?!

then, he took the second bag and poured it on the floor. it contained every possible flavored gum you could find. he knew how much i loved gum. actually, everything he had gotten was something that i had once told him i loved. by now, i was smiling from ear to ear and couldnt wait to start eating!

he grabbed the third bag and poured it on the floor. it had ICE CREAM! my favorite! i could live on ice cream! it had all the haagen dazs flavors he could find in the jam3eya, plus baskin robbin's rainbow sorbet, and barred 9aroukh! at one point or another, i was eating one of these ice creams while on the phone with him. he remembered. 7abeeby.

lastly, he took the fourth bag and just as he was about to pour it on floor i asked "what else could you have possibly brought?!" and i laughed. he was like mary poppins! he had everything! without answering me, he poured the bag on the floor and there were bags of chips. salt and vinegar, salted, doritos, cheetos, and the stix. again, i had been eating those while on the phone with him. yes, i am a junk food addict and my mother does not need to be informed. haha.

he looked at me and started laughing. apparently i looked like a bug because my eyes were open very wide and i was jumping up and down. so i laughed too and i jumped and sat on his lap and gave him a peck on the lips.

"thank you thank you thank you!" and i jumped onto the floor and started munching away.

"noora, theres one more thing!" he said while handing me my iced caramel machiatto. wasnt he just the most perfect man?

3 comments:

  1. part b ba3ad please!
    and NO i dont like him so in my eyes he is not perfect!
    ee oo one more thing ishloonch after ams! ma3a the whole thing with barak inshallah better!
    oo is our plan still on!:P feeni shar!!;p
    still hating barak aslan never going to like him!
    oo loving you!:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha he WAS perfect :P at the time ya3nee :P
    im a lot better le2ana i was reminded of all the stuff he did and i think i finally realized ina he is a pathetic loser that needs a life and i need someone better :D thank you for asking! it means a lot ;***
    haha of course its still on! (6) we'll burn his house down :P haha :P
    loving you more! yala ill type up part b now! :****

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha you'll see soooon (6) mwahaha. ok i dont know what is wrong with me. haha. i want kfc. :D

    ReplyDelete