Monday, July 27, 2009

11 b

didnt know what to say? DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY? was he joking? i dont know why, but at that moment i felt like he was going to say something like: yeah fa now me and her are together w i cant talk to you anymore. madry lesh, but that thought creeped into my head.

"what do you mean you didnt know what to say?" i tried to sound as calm as i possibly could.

"ya3ne 7abeebty, i didnt know what to tell her. hal bent mu men mustawach and i dont want you talking to her anymore. shenu hatha my wife-to-be etkalem banat like this? w ana eshdaranee that she isnt doing that with every guy that wants you?!" when barrak gets mad, he doesnt scream or shout or cuss, his tone of voice changes and you can just hear the difference. so now, i knew he was mad.

"i.. i, um, i dont believe you" i really didnt. i couldnt believe that my best friend, 7abeebet gulby would do that.

"see for yourself, call her and ask her" and he shut the phone in my face.

i sat in my place, i dont even think i blinked, i was extremely shocked that he would come up with such bullshit about my best friend just to cover up for his best friend! i knew what i had to do. so i called mariam.

"NOOROO! I CAN EXPLAIN!" she screamed as soon as she picked up the phone. ha? explain what? what the hell is she talking about? laykun barrak called her and told her he told me? shit, he was right wasnt he?

"Mariam, im going to ask you once. Barrak, was what he said true?" she knew me more than anyone so she could tell that i was very angry.

"Nooro *sobs* im sorry! *sobs* i dont know how i did that! i didnt mean to *sobs*" and she was crying like a baby.

"thats all i needed to hear. as far as im concerned, you and me are no longer friends. we are merely acquaintances. as far as im concerned, you dont even exist to me. bye" and i shut the phone.

how could she? how could she do something so low? i was so disappointed. and i trusted her? i trusted her over rawan? my mother was right. you can only trust family, because in the end, they are the only ones that are going to be there for you no matter what happens.

i decided to put this aside for now and call barrak and apologize.

"Na3am?" he was obviously very mad at me as well.

"Im sorry, im sorry for doubting you and im sorry for not believing you." i couldnt think of anything else to say. i love him, i just lost my best friend, i cannot lose him too. only problem is that he didnt know i loved him. he thought we were just a couple and he loved me but i liked him.

"khalas ok" he has never been so cold to me in his life. i guess i really hurt him. it was killing me to know that i hurt him. i loved him. I LOVED BARRAK AL X! and i was going to tell him.

"Barrak.. im going to talk and i want you to just listen ok?" khalas, i was going to tell him i love him.

"ok" WE3 WE3 HE WAS SO COLD!

"i know i hurt you by telling you that i didnt believe you. but mariam was my best friend, i know her more than i know myself, well at least i thought i knew her that well." i sighed and took a deep breath "barrak, its killing me that i hurt you. i would rather stab myself 1000 times in the eye than hurt you in anyway" and he giggled. YAY I MADE HIM GIGGLE! "and barrak?"

"yes?" his voice was back to its usual tone. the tone i loved.

"i love you" its weird how i didnt even hesitate. it just came out smoothly. i guess i really did love him.

"NA3AAAM!?" he shouted with pure happiness. 7ayate he was happy!

"you heard me...." i giggled softly. fashla! i didnt want to say it again! how awkward!

"la2 la2 ba3ad mara ba3ad mara!!" 7abeebe how could i say no to him? hes so cute.

"i love you" this time it was lower because he was making it awkward for me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! a7medo! IT7IBNY! IT7IBNY! 7ABEEBTY IT7IBNY!" he screamed towards his brother. he made me laugh so much! shenu he tells his brother?! haha.

"hehe barraky bas khalas" i was so shy and embarrassed.

"amout? amout a7sanly? wala il7ein agdar amout! NOORA AMOUT FEECH!!!!" he screamed so loudly.

"barrak are you alone now?" i was asking to make sure because he just screamed my name out loud. but it was so cute.

"e 7abeebty dont worry!" he was so happy, i could feel the smile through the phone.

*yis2elouny laih a7ibik, 7ub ma 7eba bashaar* that was my ringtone on his phone. it was ringing. how was that possible? we were on the phone!

"uh dalnoora shway wadig 3alech" and he shut the phone in my face. dalnoora? who the hell was calling him? and HE HAS 2 PHONES?!

7 comments:

  1. FIRST! :D:D:D

    LOVEE YOU!

    dalnora ya wild ellatheena?? @@
    shiiiiit..!

    and about maryam .. khatwally! ..
    and your mother 7ad'ha right .. TRUST ONLY FAMILY MEMBERS! walla! .. oo mu kelhum bas ur brothers and sisters oo paretns 6ab3an! bas walla ..

    and where's his house?? 3oqob jeleb shyooukh! shenu saken bil shalaihat hatha? :P

    LOVE! :*

    - Missing him

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU MORE! :D

    ee wala i learned the hard way that only close family like parents o my brother can be trusted.

    haha i think it was in slaibikhat or something :P i forgot what the place was called :P

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. s 7abibty im sorry you went through that:( with ur so called bestfriend that im hating just so u know!;p
    barak ya barak another phone oo ya barak!!
    you loving you!!:**
    next post please!!:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha loving you more! yala ill post as soon as i can! tonight of course though! (a)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ;( wayed fe nas 7oqara eb hal denya poor nooroo ;(

    -3awash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next post please:D
    -R

    ReplyDelete