Sunday, July 26, 2009

10.

JLEEB SHYOUKH? shit! i recall hearing my father talk about drug dealers that got busted there a while back and how even police officers wouldnt go there! maybe he was exaggerating? i dont know.

"um... barrak? where the hell are you taking me?" i was shaking, i was so scared!

"haha dont be scared" was all he said! DONT BE SCARED?! SHENU DONT BE SCARED?!

"YOURE GOING TO TAKE ME TO JLEEB SHYOUKH AND RAPE ME ARENT YOU?! I KNEW YOU WERE A RAPIST!" i bursted into tears. i honestly believed that he was going to rape me and leave me to rot

he started laughing. like full-on laughing. to the extent that tears were coming out of his eyes. and he looked at me and said "7abeebty, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" he couldnt even keep his laugh in for one minute

"WHAT WHAT?! YOU THINK ITS FUNNY THAT I FOUND OUT YOUR EVIL PLAN?!" and i cried some more.

he passed the jleeb shyoukh sign and went straight. "barrak, where the hell are we going? enough. youre scaring me" i managed to hold back my tears and say that.

"were going to my house. remember i told you my parents and brothers safaraw?" he was grinning in a way that made me feel like he was teasing me. like jerry teases tom.

"but, i dont want to go to your house. please. im not like that" i think going to his house scared me more than going to jleeb shyoukh. "anyways where is your house, the end of the world!?"

"dont you trust me?"

"of course i do"

"then khalas, nothing is going to happen 7abeebty." and he held my hand and we arrived at his house.

it was beautiful. not like a house you would expect to see in kuwait. more like one you would see in malibu. it was pure white and so clean. not the white that was dusty or dirty, no it was shiny and clean! and it had huge windows and outside was his porsche, another range rover HSE, a cayenne gts, cayenne turbo, a touareg, and an escalade. so basically they had 7 cars. he took my hand and while we were walking, we went around the house and entered something attached to the house.

it was like a little apartment, it had a room, a living room, a little kitchen, and a bathroom.

"welcome to my room" he said with a huge smile.

it was cute, everything was white, like the outside of the house, and a hint of red here and there.

we sat in the living room on his white leather sofa and he brought me around 20 something movies to pick from. i dont really remember what movie i picked but we put it in and i fell asleep half way through. i woke up to his voice.

"Noora 7abeebty, you want to sleep?" he asked so softly

i just nodded, i dont think i was aware of where i was. so he picked me up and put me on his bed underneath the covers. and i suddenly woke up a few minutes later and realized where i was. i sat up and looked around me but i couldnt spot barrak. wela faj2a i feel someone pulling at me from the right and i turn and barrak was laying down next to me on the bed, underneath the covers in nothing but his scooby doo boxers.

i forgot to mention what i was wearing that day! i was wearing skinny jeans, chestnut colored uggs, and a black tanktop, black cardigan and a huge red scarf and i put on my red coat. it was very random but i wasnt the type to dress up to see a guy. if he didnt like the way i dressed, kaifa he can go for someone else.

so i looked down at myself and i was in my jeans and tanktop. ONLY. meaning he had taken my cardigan off and my uggs. i already took my coat and scarf off when i got to his house. but freaky much? so he was awake and i looked down and pulled the covers off of us to find that he had a boner. isnt that just great? how awkward can things get?

i freaked out. ya3nee, at the time i thought WE3 and i started crying. i dont know why. i was just very emotional. and i asked him to take me back. so he got dressed, we got into his car, and headed back to the jam3eya.

on our way there, he turned to me and said "im sorry, nothing happened between us if thats why you were crying, but i couldnt help what happened down there" and he pointed DOWN THERE and giggled "youre hot, im a guy, its not something i could control 7abeebty" and he kissed my hand.

"its okay, im sorry. this is just all very new to me" i told him, and i was actually happy that he explained it to me and cared about how i felt.

so we got to the jam3eya and before i got out, we were saying our goodbyes and planning what we were going to do tomorrow and he asked me something

"noora, can i kiss you?" he seemed shy but he gave me that smile that melted my heart, how could i say no to that? even though it would be my first kiss, i said yes.

he kissed me. it wasnt long, it didnt involve tongue action. no, it was a passionate kiss but not rough. and i opened the door, got out, got into my car, and headed home.

i knew that me and barrak were going to go a long way. remember? he said he wanted me to be his wife!

so the day ended and all i could think about was barrak and how hard i was falling for him. wasnt it too soon? we've only known each other for around 5 months and have only been a couple for 2 days and he ALREADY kissed me and slept in the same bed as me? what was happening to me?

but the thought that relieved me was that next year at this time, barrak was going to be my fiance. he said it himself. he was just waiting for me to graduate.

the only person i told was maryoom. for some reason, i felt that it was better not to mention this to rawan because she, being the motherly type, would probably come over to my house and put my head in the toilet.

maryoom didnt think it was too early, bil3ax, she thought he was perfect in every way and that i was lucky to have him. but she didnt seem very comfortable on the phone that night.

"maryoom babe shfeech?"

"noora, can you do me a favor?" she never asked me, she usually just told me.

"of course galbee, shfeech?" i was worried.

"well, the other day, i was going to get something for my mother from alraya and i saw khalid's car, remember the cayenne we drove?" she seemed so sad. it was breaking my heart

"yeah?"

"well, i couldnt help but wondering what i did wrong, ya3nee why did he just stop talking to me?" she seriously was breaking my heart. she found someone that was able to break her confidence, someone she put her guard down for, and he hurt her so badly.

"7abeebty guys are assholes" i didnt even know what to say, i didnt have much experience with guys before.

"noora, can you ask barrak about khalid and what happened? i just want to know what i did wrong. because its killing me thinking that i might have done something to lose someone so amazing" she started crying. maryoom never cries. especially not over something like a guy.

"of course 7abeebty, ill ask and get back to you" and with that, we shut the phone and i called barrak.

"NOORAA!!" he screamed with excitement

"BAROOROO!" that was my nickname for him. haha. and he hated it to pieces.

"we3 bas." hes such a dalou3.

"ok anyways barrak, i have to talk to you about something. are you free?" my voice was extremely serious to the point where if he would have been busy, he would have made himself free to find out what it was and thats exactly what he did.

"yeah just one minute." and he walked out of the duwaniya "hala 7abeebty, whats wrong?"

"Barrak shloon Khalid?" i asked straight out. ma a7ib when people elifoun w edouron. its like: GET TO THE POINT ALREADY BEFORE I HAVE A SEIZURE.

"Khalid, rifeeji?" he was confused and taken aback by the fact that i brought up khalid.

"Khalid, maryoom's khalid, meaning e, khalid rifeejik" i dont know why i was being so cold.

"hes good laish?" min 9eja hatha?

"can i ask you something? but you answer me honestly?" i was losing my patience.

"e" E?! HOW COLD CAN SOMEONE GET?

"What happened with khalid and maryoom? why did he stop talking to her faj2a?"

"Noora, khalid is married."

7 comments:

  1. 9AAAAAAAAA7?!
    imagine my shock!
    loving you more!
    haha yala i'll post within this hour! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooooo??? ma9aadig 7aram maryam maskeena:s way hal khalid zift!!!! how could he aslan talk to her in the first place way e7irr!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'll find out in the next post inshala!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG HE'S MARRIED!!! 7araaam poor Maryam.. 7maaaaaaar waa7d..

    ReplyDelete
  5. theres more to come about this khalid that we thought was prince charming...

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMBAIH AYSHAY AYSHAAAYYY!!! KHARAA ! he's married o ysawe chethy!! maskena morta!

    3asalla laywafga :'(

    -awash

    ReplyDelete
  7. 9aaa7?! i hated him. still do actually :D

    ReplyDelete