Tuesday, July 28, 2009

13. -IDENTITY A7IBICH!! :D

ROU7Y;* ? who the fuck was rou7y? it cant be dalya's number li2ana this was his phone, not the one under the khadama's name. i didnt know what to do, should i pick up? let it ring and then ask him? or what? i have no reason to doubt him, i mean, he hasnt given me a reason to. but i decided, even though i shouldnt have, to pick up.

"....." i didnt say a word. i wanted "rou7a" to talk first

"barrak! BARRAK I NEED YOU!" it was a woman. of course. surprised? i shut the phone in her face and she called back again. only this time i let it ring.

he had the ringtone that got louder by the second, you know what i mean? so he rushed out of the bathroom and i handed him his phone. his face turned pale. he rejected the call and opened his call log and realized that i answered the time before.

"Noora, please tell me you didnt talk. please" he sounded worried and his face was getting paler by the second.

min 9ija hatha? his other girlfriend or whatever the hell she is calls him when im with him and he doesnt even make up an excuse? not that i wanted him to lie, but this is NOT the reaction i expected. i expected him to be crying on the floor begging me to forgive him. la eshda3wa not that dramatic, but at least explain it to me!

"take me to the jam3eya. now." and i put my shoes on and walked out of his house and he followed me. we drove there silently and i got out, got in my car and went home.

no one was at home when i got there because they were all at the shaleh and i chose to stay home. so i headed up to my floor, turned my phone off, turned the bath on, and cried. i sat in the tub for what i think was an hour. you know when ur fingers start getting wrinkly? i cried so much that everything i saw looked like a white blob of nothingness. i don't even know how to explain it but everything was blurry.

usually, at times like this, i would call mariam, but i couldn't. so i called rawan. i needed to tell her everything thats been going on and apologize for not telling her earlier. so i called her from the house phone since my phone was still off and she picked up after the second ring.

"na3am?" she seemed angry.

"shfeech?" my voice was broken. i couldnt deal with more drama today.

"dont call me again. we are not friends anymore, we are merely acquaintances" she mocked my voice and shut the phone in my face.

what did i do wrong? what did i do to her? ive never harmed her in anyway. you guys need to understand that the friendship between me, mariam, and rawan, wasnt like any other friendship. no, we were sisters, literally, we were together every single waking second of the day.

this is the second where i went crazy. you know the dramatic teenage lives where you want to kill yourself because the pain is too much to bare with? that was my moment.

i went into the medicine cupboard and grabbed three of the closest bottles of pills that i could reach and headed back to my room. i debated in my head whether or not i should do this, and decided that i should. i have no idea what i was thinking. i was almost done swallowing somewhere around the 30th pill when i stopped. what the hell was i doing? 7aram! 7ARAM! im not dayna, but i do believe. if i was going to kill myself, i would go to hell. i would cause my family more pain than i was feeling myself. so i stopped.

i couldnt sleep all night because i kept throwing up. apparently the pills have that effect on a body. around 5 am, i decided to turn my phone on. i got a MissU message and 4 other messages.

MissU was 32 calls from barrak

1st message was from barrak saying: please call me im worried
2nd message was also from barrak saying: noora, please call me. 7ady 5ayef 3alech.
3rd message was from rawan saying: paybacks a bitch ha? ;) hoes over bros bitch. not the other way around.
4th message was from mariam saying: haha.

shenu haha? shenu paybacks a bitch? yahal i7na? grow up 7abeebty. were not still in the 2nd grade watching My Little Pony. and dont you love how rawan assumed that i chose barrak over mariam? she probably doesnt know the whole story. and honestly, i dont care. im done crying. im all out of tears. just then , barrak called me. i decided to answer. i knew he had an explanation and i was dying to hear it. honestly, i think i was actually dying to just hear his voice. it relaxed me.

"alo?" i tried to hide any signs that i had been crying because i didnt want him to know.

"NOORA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I WAS GOING CRAZY! ANA BARA BETKUM! SHFEECH INTAI WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY YA3NE!?" he was PISSED. 7ayaty he was worried about me. i felt so good at that moment, even though he was screaming at me. but the fact that one person, just one person cared about me, made me happy at that moment.

"barrak a7ibik" and i smiled. i smiled and forgot about mariam and rawan and just thought about me and barrak and our future.

"amout feech! nooro men 9ijy dont you even think about ever doing that to me again!!" he had calmed down, but i could tell he was still a bit worried.

i fell asleep after that, completely forgetting to ask about the ROU7Y caller.

i woke up to what i thought was the next morning, in a white hospital room with my brother Fahood sitting next to me reading the Quraan.

11 comments:

  1. theres a lot more.. e rawan, madry shagoulech 3anha, she more like "follows the crowd" if you know what i mean.. o mariam, theres a LOT more coming from her too.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so SORRY you went through that!!:((((
    walla tara im so sad:(((((((
    from today and on im one extra person
    that cares about you!! i know you have wayed bess put me on that list ok!!
    shinooo hal maryam bess what she did showed u who ur ture friend are!!
    still hating barak oo now maryam oo rawan ba3ad!!:p
    bess im loving you!!:p
    im always here if you wanted to talk im your new friend ma3aly minch i made myself your new friend!!!!ok;p sha6ra!!
    bess im still sad:((((((
    mayestahlooon hal bit**hss ur tears!!!:(((
    ok ana ra7 anchub a7sanly!!;p
    ee ooo ana A7IBICH AKTHER:***********;p
    ooo THANK YOU:*****;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ::HUGE HUG:: I hate them all.. y3ni rawan no comment ina she didnt even listen to ur side seeda she assumed the truth from one person.. Maryam i have nothing to say bas that shes a sad person who needs to get a life and needs to learnt the true meaning of being a friend.. Barak needs to go disappear sumhow..

    o inti i love u o dnt ever let people let u reach the level of taking pills again cuz they rnt worth it.. no matter how life treats u dnt let it result in that ::hug:: o if u need anything know that we r all here 4 ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;( poor noraa , bs tara wayed friends yet'haweshon wel soosa ykoon guy! o akher shay ye6la3 mo kafoo.. denya khaysa

    enshalla ur life is better now

    no one deserve all this pain

    -3awash

    ReplyDelete
  5. identity: haha wala you make my day! :P 7abeebty intai thank you so much :**

    Dazzlin: thank you so much, o i love you more! yea the pills are no longer an option to me, im over that el7amdela! o again, thank you so much :*

    3awash: e wala bas u should never put a guy before your friends and i didnt, bas i guess maryoom didnt know that your girls are going to be there more than the guys. madry. e el7amdela a lot better, its been almost a year.. :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. noo3a ana romantic ou baree2 ou kela 3endi explanation. Bs aklm malyon wa7da eww;s!!!!
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  7. identity: SORRY SORRY! wala sorry! we decided to sleep bil shaleh ams w the internet was shit w we3 w anyways im back home now and i need sleep, ill post 2 when i wake up ;***

    J: e the "undercover playa" haha thank you for reading ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. LA LA dont be sorry!!:)
    inshallah u had fun!!;p
    take ur time post whenever u can!:*;p

    ReplyDelete