Wednesday, July 29, 2009

15 a

okay this is short, ill post part b in a bit, bas im only posting because identity asked for a post (a) haha you love me ! (a)


okay, lets recap for a second, you guys know the love collection from cartier? you know the one that locks? each one of my parents got me one, so i had 2. however, one was gold and the other was rose gold, but neither had the full diamonds. you know what i mean? every other screw was a diamond. am i even making sense? haha. i tried (a)

so since ive known barrak, i have been nagging to him about how badly i wanted to rose gold one in all diamonds. im not spoiled. and i do appreciate what my parents gave me, but i really wanted it. i wasnt going to ask for it, im not that selfish. it was just something on my want list. i havent mentioned it to him in over 2 months, so i figured he forgot about it. i was wrong.

when i turned around in his car, there was a red cartier bag. i automatically knew what it was. but i wouldnt believe it. no way, we havent even been together for a year, and he has gotten me a car and the bracelet? of course i assumed it was only the bracelet. wala if i end up spoiled its because of him.

"Barrak! what is that?" i was blushing. fashla, no way can i accept that!

"open it 7abeebty" he said while reaching for the bag and placing it on my lap. there were two boxes.

two? shenu he got me 2 bracelets?! i thought he was crazy! i opened the first box and there it was. my rose gold love bracelet with the full diamonds. i was in shock. my eyes were watering. i was not the type to cry over happy things, but my eyes were watering! i reached over to him and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"ta3alai let me put it on for you" he put it on and locked it himself. "this is supposed to stay on ur hand forever, meaning im going to be with you forever, because i will love you forever" and he kissed the crown of my head. was that not the cutest thing ever? "open the next one baby" he was excited, i could see it in his eyes.

i opened the box and i could not believe my eyes. in the box was a rose gold cartier ring with diamonds. a perfect match for my bracelet. again, i reached over him, but this time i kissed him. passionately. i loved him so much. i would have done anything for him.

he took the ring from me and put it on my left ring finger. "Noora, 7abeebty intai, this is a promise ring that im always going to be here for you and a promise from you that the next time something is bothering you, you are not going to hurt yourself, you are going to come talk to me. Noora what would i do without you? i would kill myself if anything ever happened to you. a7ibich noora, a7ibich moot"

perfect moment right? well, it would have been if his phone didnt ring. it rang, he looked at it and quickly turned it off before i could see who was calling. i knew who it was. it was obviously "ROU7Y;*" but i didnt say anything, i knew he loved me. and i knew he wouldnt hurt me. well, i thought so.

6 comments:

  1. ok im dying to know what happened between you too ya3nii laish!?? why did you breakup if he had all those promises!
    oo minoo rou7y!?
    hating barak !
    love you!:***

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll find out soon (a) my story isnt that long... theres probably around 7-10 posts left of it!
    love you more! :**

    ReplyDelete
  3. waay masadig i hate this rou7i!!! masarat and he didn't even make up an excuse last time ughh

    ReplyDelete
  4. identity: madry im thinking about it :P i just watched john tucker must die :P w i think i wana do that to barrak :D

    cupid: i hate the rou7y too :D e bas last time, i was an idiot i didnt even ask him about it fa he thought i didnt remember..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha i love that movie!!
    i still dont know what haapened
    so i guess yestahel!:p

    ReplyDelete