Friday, July 24, 2009

intro :)

have you ever been in love, to the point where it hurts you to think about being without that certain someone special?

life was like that for me. i would have rather killed myself than put my baby through pain.
who's this baby I'm talking about? Barrak. (if you do read this, which i doubt you would, I'm sorry for using your real name :) )

I'm not the type to bullshit about people or take bullshit from people. I've always been very straightforward, and i admit it, i used to be VERY stuck up. It was high school, so basically everyone was stuck up and thought they were the shit.

So anyways, boyfriends were out of the picture for me. A lot of guys tried, but none succeeded. Not because of our society or anything, but i wanted my first boyfriend to be someone special, someone that id end up with in the end and have a fairy tale life where i married my "high school sweetheart" get it? lol.

All of my friends were the ones who made up the popular group. The ones that EVERYONE wanted to be with. by everyone, i mean every guy. because as far as we were concerned, our group consisted of 3 girls that every girl wanted to be friends with and every guy wanted to go out with. These 3 girls were me, Mariam, and Rawan.

lets start with descriptions:

first off, me. i was the shy girl. but the shy stuck up girl. the one that thought no guy was good enough for her so guys stopped coming up to me in school and i was okay with that. you could say I'm quite pretty. well that's what i hear a lot, but i don't believe it. at all. I'm not going to get into descriptions of how i look.

second, Mariam. she had been my best friend since the 1st grade when Khalid tried to steal my juice box. she threw paste on his head and he cried. haha. shes the loud and obnoxious one. the one that other girls fear but envy. Mashallah 3alaiha, she was the prettiest girl in our whole school and she knew it and used it to her advantage.

third, Rawan. mama. that's the word that should be used to describe her. she is amazing. i dint think there is one person that doesn't love her. she is like the mother figure of our friends. she defends us, protects us, and always knows what to do. but shes just a little bit naive, that, i believe, was her only flaw.

this blog is not here for people to judge me. its just here because even my two best friends up there hardly know what went on with Barrak and, honestly, i could use some advice because, hes still here.

2 comments:

  1. good start i like it but i think you should describe the way the ppl in the story look, moo shar6 its the real descriptioon jst somethin that would me make us imagine the story better.
    good post cant wait for the next!
    keep it up:*
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!
    e inshala i'll put up a post now ! :)

    ReplyDelete