Sunday, July 26, 2009

9.

my first reaction was to shut the phone in his face. i dont know why. it was a reflex. i was freaked out. i have been talking to him for around 5 months now and i JUST found out that the guy i "think" i love is the hottest person alive. okay maybe not the hottest, but definitely in the top 10.

he messaged me saying: im leaving, get up in 5 minutes and tell them youre going to the bathroom, i just want to see you for a bit.

so i did as i was told and headed towards the "bathroom" and called barrak

"wainek?"

"im in the parking, underneath hallmark, my friend left, come to my car, its a navy porsche 911" and again, with that, he shut the phone and i made my way to his car.

how is it that hes always everywhere i am and i have never seen his car? isnt that strange? oh well, its okay, i guess hes good with sneaking around.

so i went to his car and he motioned me to get in so, like someone thats hypnotized, i followed his orders. i dont know how he does that, but i always end up doing whatever he wants.

"hala wala" he has a huge smile on his face

"hala feek" i was so shy, i kept playing with my phone.

he took the phone out of my hand and put it on his lap and held my hands in his. "Noora, a7ibich. wabeech itkuneen 7agee, like my girlfriend until you graduate, and then my wife. will you noora? be my girlfriend?"

i knew what i wanted. i didnt care at the time about what fahood, my brother, would do to me if he found out, or how disappointed my parents would be, or how different my life would me. all i wanted at the time was barrak. i wanted to know that he was mine and i was his. and, like he said, he wanted me to be his wife right? wrong. i was a poor little naive girl.

"yes, i will, but promise me you'll never lie to me" i had to make sure he wouldnt. because, back then, you know, i was still stupid and believed that nobody would ever break a promise.

"i promise ya galbee i promise i promise!" and he kissed my hands and my head. "7abeebty, you need to go back to your friends. can i see you tomorrow?"

"of course you can, i'll call you when i wake up?"

"shenu when you wake up? youre going to call me when youre on youre way home" he chuckled. hes so cute when he smiles. it brightens up my world. well, it used to.

so i went back to lenotre, but i didnt mention anything to my friends. i didnt want to take the risk of anyone around us hearing about it. so i invited them over to my house and i told them everything. they were happy for me and i was happy too. its an amazing feeling. the feeling of having someone care about you and want you.

me and barrak talked all night and we even fell asleep on the phone. i woke up at 10 to him still on the phone.the duration was 11 hours and 42 minutes.

"barrak?" i whispered because i didnt want to wake him up

"GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"shh shh good morning barraky, when did you wake up?"

"an hour ago" he was still smiling. i could feel it through the phone

"then why didnt you shut the phone?!" i was embarrassed! what if i snored?! what if i was sleep talking? FASHLA.

"because, i wanted to be the first voice you heard when you woke up" aww hes so sweet. 7abeeby i think i love him. "yala get up, shower, ghaslay, get dressed and meet me at the jam3eya" and he shut before i could argue.

so i did as i was told and went to the jam3eya. ya7leela he was already waiting for me. so i got out of my car and got into his completely tinted black range. apparently he got that one so nobody would see us. hes so thoughtful.

i got into the car and i couldnt believe my eyes. he had my grande iced caramel machiatto from starbucks and a halloum panini. i got this for breakfast every morning before school. ya7leela!

"i figured you didnt have your breakfast yet?" and he gave me the most heartwarming smile in the world.

"thank you!" and i drank my drink and ate my panini "barraky where are we going?"

"you'll see" and he left the jam3eya. only, i didnt recognize the road we were on. there were no signs, no cars, no people, nothing. until 10 minutes later, we came across a sign that said "Jleeb il shyoukh" pointing left.

10 comments:

  1. Do u know how much i love u right now?? Well waaaayed.. Everytime i refresh ur page i find a new post o i get excited.. Loving every bit of the story o cant wait to read more.. 4 sum reason Baraak kinda freaks me out wth the knowing the whereabouts doum anywaaaays im loving ur story.. (if i repeat myself ignore :P i need to sleep)

    ReplyDelete
  2. akrahaa.. ma dash galbyy killish.. a7issah moo 9a7y :P sorryy ya3nee :P bass im really good at judging oo min 7achyich innaa im right? i really liked your story ;) keep it up.. cant wait to see whats next.. athartay my curiosity :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the post
    kent banam i thought nesayty you post bess ba3dain i checked wela u posted!!!
    oooooo 6ab3an as always loving the story oo il post!!;p
    barak ishwaya 9ayer freaky!!
    next post please:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dazzlin: hehehe i love you too :D ee he scared me too, he always knew everywhere i went, even if it was to bait yadity!

    Mary Poppins: youre on the right track :P thank you! im glad you like it! :)

    identity: wallah i only posted for you :P i paused my movie "hes just not that into you" bes 3ashan i post :P hahah i'll post again bacher when i wake up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMBAAAAAAAAAIHHH NOOROOO :'( am so scaredd
    JELEB SHYOKH .. GOD HELP!

    -Awash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw 4got to ask u shoo "Jleeb il shyoukh"?? Y3ni whats there??

    ReplyDelete
  7. awash: i was scared too :'(

    Dazzlin: its this area in kuwait thats like known for its drugs and rapes and stuff, someone correct me if im wrong, because thats all i've heard about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG OK time to freak out!!!

    Thanx :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. jeleb shyooukh!! ghal6aan allah ehadaaaaaaaaaaah!! chan galich eyaha ashkara ahwaaaaan!! @@

    okay okay wait .. I LOVE YOU! ;*

    garait your story eb one day .. 7ad'ha amazing .. hehehe ta5ayelay shakli bil gym oo amshe oo agra :P hehehehe ..

    fe somethings 7asait enna it's too far for me .. like il tadkheen oo taking a gift such as a car! .. bas im not here to judge anyone ;x

    love love love ;*

    - Missing him ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missing him: hehe I LOVE YOU MORE thank you! :D
    yeah he was a bit weird, but with girls and gifts, he always outdid himself. its okay, you can judge, as long as youre judging him and not me :P

    ReplyDelete