Monday, July 27, 2009

11 a

sorry its really short, but im so tired! i'll post part b as soon as i wake up!



"Noora, khalid is married" he seemed like he knew this question was coming, but his voice was way too calm.

"like recently?" i needed to know all the details so that i would know how to tell maryoom. 7abeebty, i thought, she was going to be even more heartbroken!

"no, like 2 years ago.." he voice kind of faded, i think this is where he started to feel bad about what happened between khalid and mariam.

"2 YEARS AGO? THEN WHY THE HELL DID HE TALK TO MARIAM IN THE FIRST PLACE? SHENU SHES A GAME?!" i dont even remember half of what i said at that moment, but i was extremely pissed. what the hell? how selfish. i couldnt believe it. he was supposedly prince charming and superman that came to the rescue when we needed him. and hes been married for 2 years?!

"calm down, i can explain"

"THEN EXPLAIN BEFORE I GIVE YOUR FRIEND'S WIFE A LITTLE CALL!" of course i couldnt calm down. what a player!!

"okay, listen, calm the hell down. mariam already knows hes married" WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?

"what? no she doesnt, she told me to ask you what was up with khalid!!" i didnt understand what was going on. i was confused. none of this was making sense.

"youre too naive nooro. listen to everything i have to say and dont interrupt okay? and you can ask me anything you want when im done ok?"

"okay" i was still very very confused.

"when i called mariam the first time and she put us on conference, she refused to give me your number. but, she kept asking me about khalid and where he was. and she would even call me randomly and ask about him. but khalood told me not to tell her anything or give her any details about him, so i didnt. but then when months passed and i was going crazy because i wanted to talk to you so badly, i called her again. only this time, she managed to bribe me. she told me that if i told her why khalid stopped talking to her, she would give me your number, but i wasnt allowed to tell you that she gave it to me or she would call khalid and tell him that she knew he was married or she would call his wife."

"WHAT?" i was shocked. no, shocked would be the sugarcoated version of how i felt. i was hurt. my best friend sold me out for a guy she knew for a week? la i dont believe it.

"let me continue. so for that whole 4 months, when i always knew where you were, what you were wearing, what you were doing, who you were with, it was because mariam would message me everywhere you guys would go, what you were wearing, what you were talking about. everything. i didnt ask her to, i just kept getting messages. then the day we were in lenotre, she realized it was me and as soon as i got up and left, she sent me a message saying: we need to talk, call me at night, its urgent please. so when i got home and you and me shut the phone, i called her."

"you did what? why didnt you tell me?" i think by now i was crying, i dont know. i was so shocked. i trusted both of them.

"Noora, let me continue. fa anyways, i called her and she was crying. and theres no way im going to leave a girl to cry. so i asked her what was wrong and she kept complaining about how she thought khalid was the one and how it was love at first sight. so i tried to calm her down. when i did, she told me that i was hot and that i should leave you for her because you would never find out and all this bullshit and that she would fulfill my fantasies and stuff like that and, honestly, i didnt know what to say....."

9 comments:

  1. nooo??
    nooo??
    masadig tista3bi6?
    for some reason a7is ga3d eshalikh bas y would he it's not within his benefit but then again why would maryam ask her to fo that ham not from her benefit:s god u must've felt horrible:s

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity: im loving YOU!! :D

    cupid: yea it honestly felt like shit :( but you'll see in the next post the full explanation. theres a lot more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT THE HELL ! ayshay sa7! ohwa man6eqe ena she was texting him 3ashan chethy kan y3aref kelshay 3anich ,, bas tgoola chethy! a7es ga3ed y2alef!!!! Aaaaaaaaaah Galbii

    e7tarait ;(

    -3awash

    p.s: plz don't stop writting under any circumstances

    Love u

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! Lol this salfa is shocking me more and more.. y3ni she knew he was married CUMON!!

    ::hug:: Uhh i cant imagine being put in that situation.. Sorry u had to go thru that

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3awash: i wont stop writing dont worry! :) love you more!

    Dazzlin: thank you! :) its okay, it was practically a year ago :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. please goleli ena chathab!! how could a friend go this far!!!?;/
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  7. J: 9a7? that was my exact reaction! you'll know soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. soon like when ? yalla post :P

    -3awash

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha yala im typing it up! :*

    ReplyDelete