Sunday, July 26, 2009

8. *for identity! :*

LOVE? love me? LOVE ME?

laa, akeed he just wrote that 3ashan my parents think its a secret admirer aw shay! i mean its only been a few months that we've known each other! ya7leela hes so cute though, i cant believe i have my car!! i left the note on the car so my parents could see it and we headed to my room to talk and sleep.

we woke up around 11 to my parents laughing really loudly outside and my brother laughing but in a very uncomfortable way. so me, maryoom, and rawan walked out in our pjs and our sleepy eyes.

"whats happening?" i asked them, obviously eager to know. the events of last night completely slipped my mind and i forgot i had a car. i thought i was dreaming.

"well baba, it seems that we dont have to go look for a car for you, because your secret admirer already got you one" and he laughed so hard that he turned red.

"oh hehe, yeah baba, someone rang the doorbell last night and left the keys on the floor" this was such an awkward conversation.

"well 7abeebty, you should find out who it is and return the car. you cant accept something like this. 3eeb" mama, ya7leelha shes so cute and polite, i love her so much.

"yes mama inshala, but can i drive it until then? PLEAAAAAASE" i was their little princess, of course they wouldnt say no to me!

"okay 7abeebti, bas deerai balech!" they both said in unison.

so me maryoom and rawan got dressed in our juicy training suits and headed to giz in my lovely car until lunch time. we were listening to the cds barrak had made for me and i loved the songs! i loved it all! hes so cute.

"you guys.. i think i love him" i told the girls.

"AWWWWW!!" they both said "are you going to tell him?"

"yeah i think i am, but not until the think becomes an "i know i love him"" and i gave them my air quotes.

so we drove around until 1 and decided we'd each go home and change at meet at lenotre in marina. i dropped each of them home and called barrak on my way home

"hala bil zain!" he was happy every time i called him and i loved that i could make him feel that way.

"thank you so much wallah i love my car!" i couldnt stop thanking him. i really did love what he did and maybe i loved him too. i didnt really know what love felt like, all i knew was that he made my insides twist and turn.

"ishda3wa 7abeebti, you deserve much more. just do me a favor and dont drive so fast, i'll get rid of the guys following you"

"how do you know?" i was confused, yet again.

"i know everything" he said confidently.

so i ignored that and told him i was going out with the girls for lunch after i change and all that and we shut the phone.

i got home, took a shower, left my straight hair to dry on its own and got dressed. i wore skinny jeans with a white tank top and a maroon cardigan and my black and white channel flats with my classic channel bag and my diamond studs, of course.

i left the house in a hurry because maryoom and rawan were already there. and i got there 15 minutes later. i literally ran to lenotre and sat down panting. haha. we ordered our food and noticed this really REALLY hot guy walk passed our table about 8 times in counting. he was tanned, like beautifully tanned, a bit more than sun-kissed, and he glowed. his eyes were light grey with a hint of baby blue. i cant even explain how beautiful his eyes were. his lips were to die for. and his nose was perfectly straight. his head was shaved and his body was perfect. you could obviously see that he had the body of a model even though he was dressed in a black polo and gray training pants.

maryoom was literally drooling over him but i didnt want to give him any weyh because i thought barrak would probably be watching. so after the 8th time, the guy and his friend decided to sit at the table facing me so that the guy would have a view of me.

i got a message at the exact moment saying: where are you?

i replied, telling barrak that i was in lenotre in marina and with my friends.

the second i sent the message, the guy in front of me recieved one, and his message tone was LOUD. so i jumped up and looked at him. as soon as he realized i was looking at him he looked up and i looked away. i was embarrassed that he caught me checking him out.

i got a message a minute later from barrak saying: you look beautiful, as always.

i freaked out, even though i KNEW he was going to be there, hes always everywhere! and i started looking around but there was no point, i didnt know how he looked. so i gave up on trying.

i got another message saying: look up yal 7elwa :*

i instantly looked up to find the hot guy staring straight into my eyes and i looked down right away and sent barrak a message saying: NO! theres a guy right in front of me and you made me stare at him!

the guy in front of me suddenly started laughing so hard that i thought he was going to explode wila faj2a, my phone rang and i picked up. it was barrak.

"look up nooroo" he said in between his laughs

i looked up and saw that the hot guy was also on the phone and it clicked in my head. the hot guy in front of me was barrak.

3 comments:

  1. WOW:p hot and generous:p

    i'm really reaaaally loving where all this is going and this story SOO keep it up:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!:**
    im liking barak oo in the same time im not!! madry laish
    im not trusting him
    feee shay madry laish bess yarab im
    wrong!!!
    ha one more?!:p
    loved the post;p
    oo love you!!:**;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. cupid: thank you! i love your blogg! its my addiction!!

    identity:hahahah yala one moree :P in a bit :P im watching a movie (a) o love you moreee! <3

    ReplyDelete