Monday, December 14, 2009

22 b

thank you guys for commenting! :* i really didnt think anyone was still reading! :P

IDENTITY WEINICH!! :(



E7ebny? Ha shloun? i was confused, ashkara chithb ya3ny it cant get more obvious than that!

"W..w..what?" i still didnt process what was going on and im a very slow analyzer.

"Noora, sima3tene?" No sherlock, i was just shocked for no reason! obviously i heard! "Agoulech a7bech"

"You dont know me" i gave him an evil glare and i could feel his eyes burning through me, he got mad! Shako he gets mad?! he doesnt know me!

"Mbela Noora i DO know you. i know more about you than you know."

"What do you want? Shako Barrak in this? TAKE ME HOME!" i broke out into tears. here i was, in the middle of a strange shalaih with a strange man telling me he loves me.

"Noora, Barrak is my friend. a very good friend. I was with him in chillis that night. I was the one who fell for you, i was the one who got your number, not him. he took your number from me and removed it off my phone. I forgave him and let it go. Then your birthday came along and i got you the range rover. he came to me, complaining about not knowing what to get you so i gave him my present. Noora, do you see how much i love you? i let you believe all that just because i knew he made you happy." he said a lot more but i zoned out. what the hell is wrong with this guy?

"Listen, Talal or whatever your name is. Barrak got me my range rover and did all that other stuff you just lied about. I have no idea what you want from me, but I want to go home. Please."

"IM NOT FINISHED" he screamed and pushed me so hard to the point where i flew off the couch and onto the floor. i cried. silently. tears just raced down my cheeks. "Khara. Noora im so sorry, just let me finish" he came reaching for my hand but i crawled to the corner and he just sat back down.

"I know everything about you, ive loved you since the first time i laid eyes on you, when you were, i believe, 13."

13? what? is he crazy? "are you crazy?" i cant believe i asked him that out loud

"SIM3AY LEMA ANA ATKALAM YOU SHUT UP" wegoul he loves me? shal 7ub hatha? maynoun maynoun!!

"I used to be your neighbor but i moved away. You were 13 and i was 17 and i would just watch you through my window and into yours. You never closed your shutters or your curtains so i could always have a clear view of you"

CREEPY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY!

"Noora, when i moved away, i would drive by your house every single day just so i could see you atleast once." my eyes were coming out of my head. hes so scary. he stalks me! what the hell? what the hell?

"I needed to get closer to you so i made Barrak get to know you. I never thought you would be the kind of girl to date a guy, but i was wrong, and 6i7tai min 3einy." Why is he talking to me like hes my father!

"Talal"

"ANA SHGILTLICH?! MA GILTLICH WHEN I TALK YOU SHUT UP?!" and i started crying again.

"Noora. I became friends with Fahad, ukhoch and a3arf ubooch"

So what? shyabe?

"Either you stop talking to Barrak completely or im going to call your father and brother and let them know about the little hand job their daughter gave a certain guy"

12 comments:

  1. 5aaaaair
    weeeein ybaaa hatha Talal
    he's been stalkingu since u were 13
    o y7ibich o ygolich SHUT UP :S !!

    No sis, There are ppl who are reading ue story ;)
    waiting for the next post ;***

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O :O :O :O :O :O :O!!! and :O!!!

    okay this is going to sound creepy bas i love him back!!! :P

    waaaaaay i swear to god my heart beat changed!!!!

    I LOVE THIS STORY ** i'm so sorry it's real but one HELL of a story!**

    Ba3dain laish ehaded?!! oo sh'hal isloob ? *kinda hot*

    still love him ;P (i swear it's weird i usually like the good guys but yumma he's scary 3ala Hot ;P)
    loved it and luv ya;** next post hun can't wait ;****

    ReplyDelete
  3. =S can't believe any =( .. please next post

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe i dont no why but meeee 2222222


    i love 6alaaaaaaal

    -jooj

    ReplyDelete
  5. SICK!
    Am sorry u had to go through this !=(
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7abeebty kanii! sorry bess i was away for a few weeks! we had a death in the family!:(
    i missed u so much! 6alal is sick! bess madry laish shwaya shwaya 7abita! WHAT I LOVE BAD BOYS!:( ok 5alas i dont like him!
    again miss you! and love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i come back and u go away:(:(
    well anyway i just wanted to tell you
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    may it be full of joy and happiness!:D
    i love you!:D and miss you:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE YOUR STORYY
    im a silent reader
    can u please postttt :(:(
    and im not really liking this talal dude :(
    pllzzz postt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spring of Truth: ee he was kind of scary.. l7ein i always close my shutters! lol. thank you so much for reading and im sorry i took so long!

    Roman6i8: i know sa7?!

    licious;***: LOL! you're so funny :P he was kinda hot actually haha :P luv ya too <3

    Dalal: it was hard for me to believe and it happened to ME! haha

    Jooj: haha you'll learn more about him in my next post :P

    Charmbracelet: thank you 7abebte :*

    Identity: 7abeebty 3atham allah ajrech im so sorry for your loss. im sorry i went away for a while, i went into M A J O R depression being away oo chethy ;/ happy new year :* i love and miss you WAYED WAYED WAYED!

    Danah: thank you so much that means a lot! i'm posting in a bit, i just need to type it up. :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey love ur blog it's amazing can't wait for the next post!! Please check mine out !

    ReplyDelete