Saturday, January 23, 2010

23

I'm sooooooooooooo sorrrrryyyyyy that i toook so long to post but i was really depressed! :( Fahood is visiting me in boston now fa im happy :D and im gonna post :D and you all love me :$ especially identity :$ sa7? sa7? sa7? (a)
heres a long one for you guys! please comment :( wala it makes me so happy when people comment :$





"Noora. I became friends with Fahad, ukhoch and a3arf ubooch"

So what? shyabe?

"Either you stop talking to Barrak completely or im going to call your father and brother and let them know about the little hand job their daughter gave a certain guy"




Is he crazy? What is he thinking? He loves me and he wants my family to kill me?
WAIT. how the hell does he even know about that? it was one time! people make mistakes!

"Wh.. Wh.. What?" i was stuttering. First, i was in a strange place with a strange person who "loves" me in a strange way and knows random stuff about me. Second, he was threatening me and constantly screaming at me.

"Noora. Barrak isnt the guy you think he is. Ya3ny fakray feeha, You didnt even know that i convinced him to go after you. What do you really know about him? Did you know that all your gifts were actually from me? that bracelet on your arm and the car you drive, all from me. Theres more about him, but i just cant tell you." He was in the most serious tone i have ever heard.

"D..D..Dont lie! CHATHAB! 7DIK CHATHAB!" and he slapped me.

I have never in my life been slapped by anyone, let alone a strange man who SUPPOSEDLY LOVES ME. i started crying. no no, i was bawling. literally on the floor crying my heart out with all the sound effects.

"e7termay nafsech la athb7ech. law kalamte barrak mara thanya WALA, agoulich WALA akhale okhuch e3aref kil shay. KIL SHAY. qaleelet il adab" and with that, he walked out of the shaleh and left me there crying.

So many thoughts went through my head. Well its a good thing i changed my number isnt it?
While i was thinking, he came back. he entered with a smile on his face and a hand behind his back.

He was going to kill me, i felt it! i felt like there was a gun or a knife behind his back. Dont laugh. Wallah its so scary to be in a strange place with a stranger. have i mentioned how strange it was? well it was 100 times stranger and scarier.

"Noora, 7abebte, ana asef, bas wala akhaf 3alech" is he schizophrenic? maynoun? and with that, he moved his hand from behind his back and he had a huge red bag "this is for you, to make up for what just happened" he handed me the bag but i didnt reach for it. "Noora, take the bag, im sorry, please?" i dont know why, but i felt bad for him, he actually seemed sympathetic and his apology seemed pure. "Open it"

So i did and my frown literally turned upside down. First, there was a Mcdonalds bag, and a starbucks bag and then what seemed like a little light blue bag and a bright red wig. "Whats this for?" i asked, i was really confused. honestly, how funny is this?

"Well awalan, i know your favorite two meals are from mcdonalds and starbucks so i didnt know which one you felt like eating so i got both. second, theres a surprise, and third, i know you have always wanted to dye your hair but your mother has never let you, so i guess a wig is the next best thing." he gave me, what i would call, the hottest smile i have ever seen in my life. and i couldnt help myself, i jumped up and hugged him.

i could tell that he was taken aback by my actions so i moved away "Sorry" i said, feeling ashamed.

"Lesh sorry? i have never been happier in my life then these past few seconds that i felt you hugging me" Okay, WOW. hes a lot nicer than i thought.

"IM STARVING! haha i need to eat!" so i ran towards my bag and picked up the mcdonalds one to see my big mac meal and began to dig into it. I completely forgot that he was there until i heard him chuckle. i looked up and he was dying trying not to laugh

"You dont want to share?" he asked me, still obviously trying to hide his laugh

"You dont want to take me back to my house?" i asked, giving him attitude, but jokingly. i started to like him,

he sat next to me, opened the starbucks bag and ate the halloum sandwich, completely disregarding my question

"Noora put on the wig!" he handed it to me and i fell on the floor laughing

"i wanted to dye my hair black not bright red silly!" and i put it on and we both laughed. i admit it, i was having fun with this stranger.

"Noora, theres still one more bag..." and he handed me the light blue tiffany's bag.

6 comments:

  1. ur back!!! okay first i LOVE this stranger....it's weird but i do....madreee laish :P

    but first...Welcome back u've been missed!!
    inshalaaa ma6awleeen 3alaina on the next post and i hope this depressed stage ur going through ends quickly :S love ya ;*

    next post can't wait ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha he is actually a bit nice, for a stranger who sort of kidnapped me :P dont worry i'll be posting everyday from now on enshalla! :* love ya tooo :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to fall for him :p
    WELCOMEBACK <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i HAVE MISSED you SOOOO much:D
    welcome back:D
    can i like him?:s see im asking you.. hahaha
    barak... *seriously no comment* ma7iba.. and if i hate someone i can never like him or her again.. walla ask anybody that knows me..
    why do u always do that to us? go for a really long time oo ba3dain faj2a ur back? why? dont u know we miss you? anyways ishlon boston? how are they treating u? they better be treating u good.. *serious look* they are right?
    yes yes i do i do... bess u cant keep on doing that.. you cant keep on disappearing on us:(
    im watching a barca game and there winnig so thats why im SO happy..:D
    again I MISSED U SO MUCH:D WELCOME BACK:D
    I LOVE YOU:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey when is the next post? i think you broke your promise;p can't wait to read the next post. sorry for asking but is this story really? did you change something from it or not? sorry again, if its real i'm really sorry for what happened to you no one should go through what you went through

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love ur blog! Please check mine out! :)

    ReplyDelete