Saturday, December 12, 2009

22a

please comment :(






What was he going to do to me?

A9lan, who the hell was he? i was too frightened to turn around and check and too confused to clearly hear the voice and analyze who it belonged to.

"Noora?"

Oh, so it wasnt a mistake? i wasnt just taken by a stranger but by someone who knows me?

I couldnt answer. I honestly was way too scared. Imagine being in a strange place, basically "kidnapped", and needing to pee.

"Noora. LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU" the guy was obviously pissed off so i turned around

You are all probably assuming that it was Barrak, but surprisingly, it wasnt. it was a guy i had never laid eyes on before.

He was tall, scrawny looking, white, had surfer boy brown hair, and big hazel eyes. He was dressed in the typical abercrombie white training pants, which seemed rather dirty. and a red abercrombie sweater.

You know the type of guys that look dirty? Like they havent showered in 10 years or have just been in a fight? Thats how he looked. He looked as if someone had pushed him in the dirt and made him roll over like a pig in mud. He was filthy. His eyes were all red like he had either been smoking up or hasnt slept for ages.

I looked at him.

"Noora, ana ismy Talal." Um okay thank you for the unneeded information. WHY AM I HERE? i wanted to scream out to him but i was shaking. "Lat khafeen" he told me like it was easy to not be scared at a time like this.

"Noora, ana rifeej Barrak" he looked me dead in the eye when he said that. i got chills and i didnt know why.

"why am i here?" my voice was so quiet and, trust me, i am in no way a quiet person, so this was a major shock. i dont think he heard me because he ignored my question and went on.

"Noora, it7ebena?" why dpes he keep saying my name? why is he so scary? my eyes began to swell with tears but they didnt fall, i didnt let them.

i nodded my head.

he looked me straight in the eye and took his finger and wiped the tears that were on the edge of my eyelids and about to fall.

"Bas Noora, ana a7bech"

12 comments:

  1. Yaaaay u posted =D
    Thanx ;* w seriously ur writing is amazing mashalla...=)
    plz dont be long till the next post :s

    -Roman6i8-

    ReplyDelete
  2. =O!
    plzz post this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O yoma i5are3!!!
    next post PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. =| WTH !!!
    feen 3refk o 3ref ur home !

    ReplyDelete
  5. tawneee astaw3ib this is the blog i was looking for!!!
    I read ur story during the summer and let me tell ya...I LOVE IT!!

    OMG!!! NEXT POST PLEASE!!

    waaaay he's freaking the hell out of me!! i can't believe this happened to you for real hun **BIGGEST HUG EVER**

    and i seriously can't wait for the next post..la6awleen 3alaina.

    check mine out too...I've started my second story ;**

    http://berries-and-strawberries.blogspot.com/

    Love ya ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the twist!!
    w keep going
    u r really talented mashallah!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roman6i8: thank you :* i'll post either tonight or tomorrow! :*

    Anonymouses: inshala either tonight or tomorrow :*

    Dalal: you'll know in the next post :*

    Licious: thank you so much that means a lot! :* yeah it was the scariest thing i ever had to go through.. i'll read yours right away! :* love ya too 7abebte!

    Shushu: thank you so much :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG im loving ur story..
    7ada i5aare3.. bess madry laish i kinda liked him.. i just found ur blog oo im already addicted!
    PLEASE lat6awlyn 3alyna! the sooner u post the better..!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! tara nou3y i can soo guess.. oo ive never been surprised in any story but this!! wow :O u totally caught me offguard!! :p I LOVED IT!! oo im so sorry for what happened.. it3arfeen il-shi3oor illy i wanna be there with my grandmothers 5aizarana and go NOORAAA RUN! CALL THE COPS WHILE I BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF HIM :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous: an hour or so (a)

    Mary Poppins: LOOOL YOUR HILARIOUS! :P its okay.. it was a phase and im over it :) thank you for reading <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey love ur blog! Please Check mine out!Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete