Monday, December 7, 2009

21 b

Im sorry 7abaybe, uni is making me hallucinate i barely have time to sleep


Barrak beat him up. No, excuse me, Barrak used a bat to beat him up. a BAT! WEIN GA3DEEN?
i felt so guilty, maskeen 7amoud, all he wanted was to make me happy and look where it got him.
i needed help. i needed to get away from Barrak because if he could hurt my friend so badly, what could he do to me?

I decided to change my number and just leave Barrak in the past.

No, i am not a bitch for doing that. I did love him, i adored him and basically put him above everyone else but he crossed the line.

I drove to some random phone shop and bought a new number. Although it was what i wanted, i somewhat felt frightened, like something bad was going to come from this. Could i have been stupider? I bought it under my name.

I didnt leave the house for a few days, i was scared. looking back at it all, i had a right to be scared.

The day i went out was to go to school, i was getting into my range and faj2a i felt a hand dragging me and i lost consciousness.
Yes, it was that bad. I have no idea how i passed out or anything but when i woke up i was in a shalaih. it was pure white. EVERYTHING was white and strictly modern. there was just one painting that was blood red. i looked around me and i found no one. i looked for my purse, my phone, something, there wasnt anything of mine around me except for the clothes on me.

i looked around the shalaih and there wasnt a phone or any form of technology anywhere. i started to cry.

(You guys, this was a very scary part of my life and looking back at it, im actually beginning to shiver. nobody knows about this except for 7amoud, so please bare with me because its a part of my past that i never thought i would look back on)

By night time, i heard a car park outside and i was scared. i could have easily peed in my pants. there was nothing to hide behind or under or anything, i was just there, on the couch, where whoever put me there left me.

He came in from behind me so i couldnt see his face and i didnt dare to turn around and look.

"Ahlain" he said with an evil smirk obviously creeping up on his face.

What was going to happen to me?

4 comments:

  1. OMG !! seriously that was horrifiying ..
    1000 SCARY TOTALLY SCARY thoughts came throu my mind .. =( 7yattte (Hug)
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wallah ur an amazing writer che t5aleen el wa7ed 3ala a39aba ;p
    plz nxt post...

    luv u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girait your whole blog elyoum!
    In 2 hours!
    I Cant Say Anythin Qayr..
    NEEEEEEEEEXT!;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dalal: it really was scary! :( *hug* thank you for reading and commenting :*

    Anonymous: you made my day thank you hehe enshala i'll post soon! love you too!

    Waay .. Ay-Ay: thank you! :D <3

    ReplyDelete