Monday, August 24, 2009

19 a

im so sorry i took so long! bas wala a lot has been happening and anyways i love u all im very sorry! w embarak 3alekum elshahar :* im so excited rmathan is finally here! :*



Woah. did she just say Madam Dalya? that has to mean shes married right? but shes not wearing a ring or anything! she looks dirty. how can SHE be married?

you all probably automatically thought Dalya, navy porcshe, maroon interior = barrak right? you see, when youre in a position that i was in, meaning i was completely scared/shocked and i was weak and vulnerable, you dont have the brains to put things together, therefore, all the coincidences didnt click in my head at the time. i didnt assume it was THE Dalya.

"We3 my fiance is busy, just give me your number w we will call you." and she took out her phone and waited for me with all her weight on one hip

I listened, and gave her my number, and she got in the car and drove away.

I just stood there, confused. So much has happened these past few days. i didnt know what was going on with anything! i just got back in my range and drove home.

When i got home, i called 7amoud because he must have freaked out. i had hundreds of missed calls from him. he was so worried when i talked to him. it felt good that someone cared. i really needed him. we talked for about 25 minutes about school and random stuff.

when we shut the phone, i just sat in my room thinking. honestly, just thinking about barrak. what was going on? was my baby okay? what would i do if he wasnt? Just then, my phone rang.

a strange number. like i mentioned, i dont usually answer strange numbers, however, i answered, hoping it was barrak.

"..." i never talk first when weird numbers call me

"Alo?" it was a girl. damn. why do i always get my hopes up?

"Hi, meno?" she didnt sound like a girl i knew. she sounded like her nose was blocked or like she was speaking out of her nose. she sounded like a dalou3a.

"Ma3ach Dalya Al R" Oh. the girl from the accident!

"Oh hi" i didnt want to speak to her, i wasnt up to discussing another thing that i messed up. the first being barrak, the second, the accident. yes, i believed that i had done something to make barrak leave. even though he didnt actually leave me per say.

"Hi, listen here is my fiance, he will talk to you and deal with this ok? bas hatha raqmy so if you need anything else you call me ok?" 7aram she really was nice. but it felt, at the moment, that she feared giving her fiance my number to call me because she thought we would like fall in love or something. haha.

"Um... okay" the faster he gets on the phone, the faster i get off.

"Alo?" the guy was coughing so i couldnt clearly hear his voice

"Isalam 3alaikum" i said, trying to be polite and make it seem like we were going to have a full-on arabic conversation.

"Uh uh.. uh.." he didnt say anything but that. i was confused. did i say it wrong ya3ny? in the background i heard his Dalya say "SHFEEK KALEMHA" and then he did. "3alekum esalam"

Oh my god. my whole world just came crashing down. "Barrak?"


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im so sorry its short but im a bit busy today! i'll post a very long part b i promise!
as for you Mariam w Rawan, your little messages you sent me, lovely, thanks. and thanks for reading my blog. and how about, you respect yourselves and dont use such trashy language next time? but then again, what should i expect from people as trashy as you two.

12 comments:

  1. it3arfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen lama sheft ina u posted isar feeeni!!! kent tawnii rada il bait oo changed opened my laptop oo sheft ur post il ebtesama shagat wayhy
    1.3alaina oo 3alaich
    2.i MISSED u!! wainich me5tafya!!!
    3.how is fahad now inshallah better!!

    ok il7een 3an the post!!:P
    WTF the 'dalya' is alive that pig imchatheb 3alich! walla kent 7assa!
    la 5alas lazem we go oo burn his houes magdar chethy!!
    oo sorry adrii legafa bess laykoon mariam oo rawan are the same people maloot the story:O
    next post pleassssssse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. abaiii my comment ish6ooola !!!:S

    ReplyDelete
  3. IDENTITY! HAHA I MISSED YOU MORE! fahood is better el7amdela! hes in london mestanes :P yeah Dalya is alive. haha khalas we'll go burn their houses :P w yeah haha mariam and rawan, the same girls from the story :)

    Mary Poppins: 9a7? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :* haha, ya he is :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. so after what they did to you they msg you!?
    walla jaree2een!!
    7emdellah ina fahad is better!!
    shoofay i always say take ur time bess i cant in this story so post as sooon as u can pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. S* welcome back :* el7amdela ur okaayy
    ambaihhh .. your posts y3awron galbi .. min sij :(

    am not gonna write my name lana u hate it lel2asaf :P

    Love u.. o embarak 3alech baje el shahar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3laina w 3laich ;**
    ambaiiiiiiih when is the next post? 7adii eshta6aiit !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. W.B;*

    3lena ou 3leech!
    + Sorry Bs Simply 5ara Feh :)

    Unlockus.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just started reading your blog. Nice story. Waiting for your next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. im back im back sorrry! bas wala im back now! (a)

    ReplyDelete