Saturday, August 1, 2009

17 b

"but how?" i asked him. i didnt know what to do.

he pushed my head down towards his penis and pulled his boxers down. "put your mouth there, and keep trying to go deeper" so, as much as i regret it, i did as i was told until he came.

when we were done with that, we cleaned up and were really tired so we fell asleep, with his arms around me. we slept until around 6 PM and when we woke up, we were starving so we ordered papa johns pizza. my favorite. his too. and we watched a movie. we didnt talk about what happened, but i felt dirty. i felt like i was worthless, like i was trash. how could i have done that?

barrak left my house around 8:30, before the maids and kumar came back, and i headed into the shower and spent an hour in there trying to make myself feel clean again. it didnt work. i got out of the shower, locked my room door and sat in the corner, in the dark, and cried my eyes out. after hours of crying, around 12 am, i realized that barrak hadnt called me yet. shit, i thought to myself, what if he thinks im a slut and he leaves me? what would i do? and i cried some more.

i decided to call him, maybe he was busy, he did mention that he was going to the dewaniya. i called and heard vibration from under my bed. that was weird. i shut and called again. this time i actually realized that he had left his phone at my house. so i looked under my bed and found it. it must have fallen when we fell asleep. he had 10 missed calls and 6 new messages. i wanted to check them so badly but i knew that he would find out. just as i was going to put his phone down, it rang. "ROU7Y;*" calling.

i didnt know what to do, should i answer? no, i decided not to. the rou7y person called 4 more times after that and he recieved 2 more messages which i assumed were from her as well. around an hour and lots of tears later, barrak called me from his friends phone.

"NOORO! 7ABEEBTY! MISSED ME?" he was happy to hear my voice, but i wasnt that happy

"barrak, menu rou7y?" khalas, i needed to know.

"ana rou7ech! 9a7?" he giggled. did he really not know what i meant? or was he playing stupid?

"barrak, wain telephonek?" i tried to be as calm as possible without crying

"i think i forgot it in the car lesh?" he panicked.

"la2, you forgot it in my room" i was talking in the most serious tone i had ever used with him

"oh" that was all he said

"barrak, whos rou7y? the girl that keeps calling your phone?"

"YOU ANSWERED?" he got mad. like he even had a reason to be mad! i was the one that should have been screaming! not him!

"la2" i said as coldly as i possibly could. im not good with being cold. it doesnt work for me.

"rou7y is my mother 7abeebty" he calmed down. his mother? i was so stupid! i cried because his mother called him? i felt so stupid, but for some reason, i didnt completely believe him. but i let it slide. and we shut the phone and he said he would come pick his phone up the next morning.

hours later, his phone rang again, and again, it was the rou7y number. i shouldnt have picked up, but i did.

"....." i just wanted to hear the voice to make sure that it was a woman old enough to sound like his mother.

"7abeeby wenik? im waiting for you bel she8a" WHAT THE HELL? INSHALA BA3AD HE TELLS ME THIS IS HIS MOTHER

"...." i was quiet again, only because i wanted to hear her say more.

"adree u are still mad at me because of yesterday, but i bought you a gift. red silk lingerie" at that moment, i felt like my world was spinning and like i was about to have a heart attack. i shut the phone in her face and sat down on my bed like a zombie. what was i going to do? i literally gave him everything except my virginity, and hes cheating on me with another girl?

the problem was that i couldnt call him and scream at him because:
a) his phone was with me
and b) he told me not to answer anyone
so i couldnt tell him anything. i had to come up with something else.

6 comments:

  1. KELB!its simple he is a PIG!
    a dirty one ba3ad!
    wai3 7arnii! i hate him
    and i hate guys like him!
    inty you deserve much much better!
    not a pig like him !
    ok waied ishta6yt!
    oo ee 3an that movie A WALK TO REMEMBER i love it one of my fav!

    loved the post!
    oo love you!:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha a PIG! youre so funny wala :P
    ee its one of my favorites too! its amazing!
    thank you! :D w love you more! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ee pig 3ashan there dirty!:p
    anyways one more post!;p
    pleassse:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha okay okay one more! :P
    abay this hailigy guy sent me a message on facebook, hes like: intee kyuta o cayka o atmana itsaween igzept (K)(K)(K)

    COPY PASTED RIGHT THERE! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha walla today is a bad day!
    oo makan lee khelg oo when i read this i started laughing chiny maynoona!
    is he kuwaity ?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha ee i think he is! his network is Kuwait :P HAHA ha yal kyuta, i tell him to add you? :P

    ReplyDelete