Sunday, September 13, 2009

19 b

im so sorry i have just been extremely lazy and stuff bas im back w 7ady sorry! <3>
Identity, i miss you!





"Barrak?" i couldnt believe it. no way. no way barrak's in london!

"Uh isalam ekhty" he continued talking but i was too shocked to listen. i dont even remember what he said but it was obviously about the stupid porsche.

"BARRAK?! BARRAK ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" i was furious. i didnt know what to tell him. he giggled. the giggle that i grew to love more than anything in this world. he giggled it with kel theqa.

"Is it easier if i speak to you in english?" he giggled again. no way this cant be barrak no way thats not possible.

Anyways, ,barrak/ her fiance explained to me that he will fix the car with his insurance or whatever he had said and i was crying the whole time he was talking. i couldnt help myself. how could he do this to me? and why was he acting like he didnt know me? and why was he ignoring me when i said his name! that just made me ten times madder.

We shut the phone and i just sat in my room crying.

When i ran out of tears and there were none left. i decided to call him. i dialed his number and his phone was off. AH. i wish i knew that other number he always carried around. i decided to call 7amoud because i knew he would make me feel better, and honestly, i felt like khalas, i had no one left. My family was out of the country and my so-called best friends left me. khalas who else could i turn to?

"Nouny!" he always seemed so happy to talk to me, hes so cute ya7leela.

"7amoud i have to confess something to you and i need your help"

"Go ahead nouns, im listening" i think he thought i was going to confess my love for him aw shey le'ana it felt like he sat up and he got so excited. 7aram.

i told him all about barrak and the girls from A-Z.

"Noora, i cant talk to you, im sorry" and he shut the phone in my face. this was the first time since ive known him that he has called me Noora. it hurt. i dont know why. maybe because i felt like i was losing another person that i trusted.

i decided to call one of my cousins, Shouag and go out for a bit, maybe it would get my mind off of this. Shouag knew all about Barrak and what had happened. we didnt hang out much but she knew everything and i did too. She came and picked me up and we went out and got some food and movies and came back to my house. she was sleeping over. faj2a, i got a message from a strange number saying: By the way, i am nasser, barraks BROTHER, not barrak, but i couldnt let my fiance know that barrak has a girlfriend because she would think badly. Sorry for any pain i caused, and barrak is in london and says he loves you very much.

that message made my day. i read it over and over again until barrak came back to kuwait. i knew he wouldnt hurt me! hes my baby, no way would he cause me so much pain, no way would he lie to me, no way would he cheat on me... he loved me, didnt he?



a week later:

I woke up and was getting ready for school when i got a a message from barrak.
I automatically smiled and read it: 7abebte, im back! wileht 3alech ya gulby! im outside waiting, dont take too long!

i ran down the stairs and outside the house and into his car! i literally jumped on him and hugged him as tightly as possible. as usual, my iced caramel machiatto and halloum panini were waiting for me. hes so cute. how could i have doubted him? 7abebe he loves me.

"WHY DID U LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME?!" i put on my best mad face even though i was happier than i had ever been

"7abebte work stuff, im sorry" and he kissed my head and honestly, thats all i needed. i didnt care that his excuse was silly, i just cared that he was here, with me!

We got to school and i asked him if i could ditch the day so we could spend it together but he didnt look comfortable with the idea. "La2 7abebte, go to school i will pick u up when u are done" he had the weirdest look on his face!

"Okay. OH! BY THE WAY! i forgot to tell you that i got into an accident with your brother's fiance the other day!" his face went pale

"Oh haha, yes i know nasoor told me"

"Barrak, 7abebe eshfeik?" it was so obvious that something was wrong. but before he could answer my question, his phone rang

ROU7Y;** was calling.

14 comments:

  1. FIRST :D
    ma 3ndi salfa i know bas eshta6ait agool FIRST ;p
    and pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasseee im a silent reader bas pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase la tghe6eeen i get so attatched to those blogs oo many stop writing for a long while, i need to know endings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe it's his brother. He's obviously cheating on her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: your soo cute :P :P dont worry i am guna post kel yowm enshala! :)

    GG: You'll see in the next post! :*

    N: Glad ur reading :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. you posted!
    please lat6awleen(A)

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you ever want revenge on him you know how to contact me, ive got plans and resources :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. 63: i wont! :* thank you for reading!

    Mary Poppins: hahah i love you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first topic on my list: i was going to give you a moo7a'6ara about ishloon u go 7ag madry cham sboo3 without at least it6amneena ina ur ok oo alive bess ba3dain tethakart in u said ina ur going to finish ur studies ib boston (btw are u having fun?) so im not bess next time at least post a (.) 3ashan we know ina ur alive!! ok!? sha6ra!!:p
    next topic on my list: barak!! did u set up the date?! u know our plan!!(6)(a)
    the last topic on my list: i miss you too loved the post! next post please!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  8. can i have ur email plz..if u don't mind

    A

    ReplyDelete
  9. ambaaaihhh !! ra7at roo7a zain ;@ ba6 chabde o qaharni o ana em3a9ba!

    ReplyDelete
  10. IDENTITY!!!! boston is A M A Z I N G! my cousin moved with me, and 7amoud is studying here ba3ad fa thats good! :) bas WAYID kwaiteyeen! haha o barak we3 december 18 (H) lol! next post tonight promise!

    A: noora_alm@hotmail.com :*

    With all my respect, I Hate You: 7ayati intai :* dont be em3a9ba le'ana hes a pig. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7abebtyyyyyyyyyy N, or whatever ur name is *hug*

    a7s cheeh it really hurts readin' ur blog ,, although a7s 5ala9 im hoooked to ur blog! bs le2ana shway et-thakerni eb shay ye5aleeni shway 7azeena ='(

    anyway,, so apparently u r studyin in Boston, which is realllllllllllly good that u went after ur dreams .. =D
    btw, is it good? cuz i was thinking to get my graduate degree from Boston,, not sure yet!


    o 7asbeya Allah 3ala Barrak o amthalah =S
    o ma3laich menah .. never ever go back to him ,, everything will be just fine .. and always remember "Time heals what reason cannot." <-- tara it is true!

    o plzzzz keep posting ;P

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3idch imbarak!:*** hun where have you been! is everything ok?

    ReplyDelete