Saturday, September 26, 2009

20

im home sick :(





ROU7Y;** calling?! AGAIN?

"Uh, nouny 7abebte yallah go to school!" he literally pushed me out of his car.

What the hell was going on? shisalfa? before i even had the chance to turn around and ask him to explain why he was in such a hurry, he drove off. khalas, i thought to myself that khalas this is enough shit and i need to fix it.

while i was stuck in my little world of thoughts, i accidentally walked into 7amoud. remember? 7amoud was mad at me because of barrak and didnt want anything to do with me.

"Sorry" i gave him a sad smile

"Its okay" he was very cold. it killed me to be talked to like that by someone who apparently cared about me a lot. why was i losing everyone?

the tears gathered up in my eyes and i looked down

"Noora?" i ignored him. 7amoud knew me better than my family did so if i talked, he would have known i was about to burst into tears "Noora 7abebte are you okay?"

i dont know what came over me at that moment but i literally jumped on 7amoud and gave him the longest hug ever. and even when i wanted to let go, he wouldnt let me. we just stood outside school hugging each other like idiots wile everyone watched. i didnt care. as long as i still have 7amoud as a friend.

"Noora im sorry i overreacted.. i just.. i love you.. more than a friend, less than a sister, more than anyone could ever love anyone else." okay so i knew 7amoud had some feelings for me. bas WOAH love? HELLO DRAMA!

"7amoud baby u know i have a boyfriend, i dont think it is right for u to have such feelings. i mean, i am practically engaged!" you know, because barrak kept feeding me hope that we would end up married.

7amoud gave me such a sad look, i knew i crushed him, and it killed me. suddenly he looked up and smiled at me "Nooro, lets ditch school, male khilq Ms.Cary"

"YAY! okay! :D" we went for a drive and ended up getting breakfast at johnny rockets in marina.

it was so random, but it was one of the best days of senior year, honestly.

"Nooro, does he treat u well?"

i told 7amoud everything that ever happened between us EXCEPT for the physical part of our relationship. and while i was talking about barrak, i noticed that i am probably the worlds biggest idiot. obviously rou7y wasn't his mother. and obviously he has someone else on the side. why was i so blind?

i started crying, like a maniac, in the middle of johnny rockets and 7amoud paid the bill and we went to the car.

"Noora 7abebte what are you going to do now?" he was concerned, i could tell he cared a lot and not just because i was gonna be single but because i was going to be free of someone that didnt even love me.

i took out my phone, completely ignoring 7amoud's question and send a message to barrak.

"Have fun with rou7ek because i am officially done with this relationship. i hope she makes you happy. :)"

6 comments:

  1. please post ASAP!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. BATHB7CH!! i hate you! no no i love you bess im haiting you i7een! where have you been! ishfeech u go for a long time ba3dain faj2a u comeback may9eer chethy!(im going to forgive oo forget 3ashan the whole boston thing) next time im getting on a plane oo going to boston 3ashan i kill you! ok anyways how is boston treating you! 7amood is there wanasa!;D inshallah ur having fun! next time just tell us ina ur good oo ok! ok? oo shinoo ba3ad im loving 7amood! he is so cute! barak i hate him! noora hmmm noora! i love her ba3ad! shinoo ba3ad ee are we still up for our date! dec 18! bess laish dec 18?;p
    p.s i missed you so much oo sorry about my long comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi im your latest reader.. mita you will post again?
    thansk for these lovly posts that fill my heart with emotions :)
    -Salona

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyyy ur studying in Bostonnn thats really nicee I study here tooo hope u liking it like me :p don't u just love the weather..jking its freezing i hate iitt
    which uni do u go too?

    love ur story tooo the maxxx can't wait for mooreeee

    everyone is homesickkk :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i go to BC! you?
    haha i love the weather! :P :P
    thank you so much :)
    finally kuwait in 3 days!!! :D <3 <3

    ReplyDelete