Thursday, April 22, 2010

24A

im sorry for not posting.. family stuff has been going on.. id rather not talk about it.. but heres a new post.. sorry again, w i love all my readers :( im sorry :(



"Noora put on the wig!" he handed it to me and i fell on the floor laughing

"i wanted to dye my hair black not bright red silly!" and i put it on and we both laughed. i admit it, i was having fun with this stranger.

"Noora, theres still one more bag..." and he handed me the light blue tiffany's bag.

Okay, clearly, i have a thing for jewelry. And clearly, its not the first thing i have received from tiffany's. However, the bag seemed to carry a little box, emphasis on the little, and it was from a complete stranger so you can imagine the look on my face was complete and utter shock.

"uh.. what is this?"

"i was informed about your obsession with jewelry so i found it my duty to continue spoiling u with what you love most"

"continue?"

"Ee, your bracelet" he said, while pointing to my bracelet from BARRAK "you didnt actually think that he would spend money on someone other than his wife did you?"

"His.. wife?" what was he saying? for a second, i thought that he was talking about a different barrak.. no way would he be married.. all his time was spent with me!

"Open the box Noora!" he said, completely ignoring my question

I opened it and, as obvious and cliche as this is, it was a ring. a beautiful BEAUTIFUL diamond princess cut ring. I cant even describe it from how beautiful it was. The light in the room seemed to shine just because of this ring. but, why would he get me a ring? why?

"Um...?" i was speechless, i looked away from the ring and i found him sitting on the couch quietly

"Noora, I've loved you from the moment i laid eyes on you! SHFEECH MATIFHAMEEN!!" there goes his anger all over again..

"But.. Barrak" I was seriously confused, imagine yourself in my position, i was frightened and confused all at once.

"BARRAK MAY7EBECH. BARRAK IS MARRIED" He was clearly angry at the fact that I kept bringing up Barrak. But why would he lie about him being married? "Noora, Barrak is married to..."

1 comment:

  1. hey, welcome back, sorry to hear about what you been through, thanks for posting and i can't wait for the next post, please post soon, don't keep us waiting like last time, thank you
    BG

    ReplyDelete